Yo, #teamjessa! I'm your favorite tease, Jessa Flux! Welcome to my little secret hide out on the net!

I hope you will enjoy my various spy cams that broadcast round the clock, my super hot videos and photos, and my multiple weekly epic nudie LIVE cam shows!

Don't be afraid to email me your ideas, requests, questions or thoughts on my site: jessaflux@undressjess.com

or message me on any of my messengers/cell # listed on in the left side bar! :)

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Some Spy Cams Changes...

I'm no longer going to be able to use the Rude "HouseCams".  They made some policy changes that I do NOT agree with.  So ALL of my spy cams will now have sound!  You will still have access to the Rude spy cams through the "Girlfriends" page where it says "Live Houses" on THAT Rude embed.

It will take a bit to get the spy cams that were on Rude on the spy cams with sound.  I tried loading them up there today and so far only 2 will broadcast on the little netbook I was using to broadcast my Rude spy cams.  I think what I'm going to have to do is just totally switch out computers there.  I have an old laptop that will probably work better than the little netbook but I need to do some maintenance on it to get it updated to be able to run those cams.  I haven't used it for 2 years so I'm not sure it WILL work for those spy cams but in any event, it'll at least work better than a 3 year old crappy netbook.

Lastly I've changed several rules in the "Spy Cam FAQ" so please take a look at that again on the "Spy" page!

Thanks homies!  I hope to have all 15 cams back up soon!  But right now 13 are broadcasting for your voyeur viewing pleasure! ;)

<3 p="p">
Jessa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home