Yo, #teamjessa! I'm your favorite tease, Jessa Flux! Welcome to my little secret hide out on the net!

I hope you will enjoy my various spy cams that broadcast round the clock, my super hot videos and photos, and my multiple weekly epic nudie LIVE cam shows!

Don't be afraid to email me your ideas, requests, questions or thoughts on my site: jessaflux@undressjess.com

or message me on any of my messengers/cell # listed on in the left side bar! :)

Friday, October 17, 2014

This had been the worst week of my life... :(

So I didn’t think this week could get any worse (considering I completely totaled my new car, am super behind in school, can't stop drinking, my boyfriend broke up with me, another dude I started seeing started threatening to kill another one of my friends for a dumb reason & was dead serious & I have a burlesque show tomorrow night that I'm totally NOT prepared for...) but it has. My phone is now fried. Remember how I was updating it earlier? It downloaded the update, updated & then was stuck on the apple screen from 3-7:30pm, died, I recharged it & it’s STILL fried on the apple screen. It won’t respond to the off or on button & I’ve looked up info on this issue & it is in fact fried. 

I hate my fucking life. I have to order a new phone TONIGHT because now the fucking insurance people have NO WAY to get ahold of me. The iPhone is $404.99 on the virgin mobile website. I’ve called everywhere in town & there is nowhere to get one. If someone (or several people) donate all or any of that $404.99 I can use paypal to purchase it right now. Without a phone I can’t talk to my insurance, get paid for my wrecked car & thus, can’t buy a new one so this is the most important thing ever. My paypal address is UndressJess@gmail.com plz plz plz help me out with this dire situation. This has been the worst fucking week of my life. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home